What's new

Which cigars suprised you?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So on recommendation from my B&M manager, I smoked a Butera Royal Reserve. It was one of the best cigars I've smoked in months. It was better than my Liga 9 I had been waiting on, better than my lanceros (not the tat black PL). I was shocked by a brand that I had never heard of.

So my brothers, what cigar had you shocked? Which stick had you scrambling to find a box?

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Baitfish recently.

And Padilla 68 because it was maybe the least popular in the line but by far my favorite.

There are others but those come to mind first.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I have one that surprised me the other way... Diesel Delerium, I heard great reviews and like other cigars in the diesel line but that DD had me wanting to gag and I pitched it after about 10 mins.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have one that surprised me the other way... Diesel Delerium, I heard great reviews and like other cigars in the diesel line but that DD had me wanting to gag and I pitched it after about 10 mins.
I didn't care for it either but have you had the Crucible? I love those.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Cruzado Avalitos
Edgar Hoill Cultura
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo

It helps to have low expectations, I guess, but all 3 of those were way better than I had thought they would be.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So on recommendation from my B&M manager, I smoked a Butera Royal Reserve. It was one of the best cigars I've smoked in months. It was better than my Liga 9 I had been waiting on, better than my lanceros (not the tat black PL). I was shocked by a brand that I had never heard of.

So my brothers, what cigar had you shocked? Which stick had you scrambling to find a box?

ooo i have one of these in my humi, now i gotta try it.

one that surprised me was a Guillermo Leon that i got in a grab bag.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I didn't care for it either but have you had the Crucible? I love those.
No I haven't, I think I have one in my Humi though. I've had the unlimited d4 and those were decent. Maybe if you paired it with the right liquor it might work...idk I have 4 left so I'll try another and if anything I'll bomb you with the rest of them...

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think as of late what's surprised me have been the Famous House blend. I only had one screw up on me and unravel out of a undle of 20, but after a week in the humidor, they were exceptionally good for what I paid. I've had other "house blends." and while good, they had construction problems. Cigar.com's house labels are pretty good but almost every one I had unraveled at some point, though this was years ago. Maybe that's changed.