What's new

Which current cigar

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Is there a cigar in your humidor/local shop that everytime you go to grab a cigar you want to light up? Is there a current favorite that just grabs your attention and sounds good damn near everytime you want a cigar? Out of my current stash, I have a hard time not grabbing a Liga Privada T52, Illusione 88, MF Le Bijou Petite Robusto or Tatuaje 7th Reserva. I thought it would be interesting to see what cigars people are loving right now.
"I have a hard time not grabbing a Liga Privada T52, Illusione 88, MF Le Bijou Petite Robusto or Tatuaje 7th Reserva."

I'm right there with you on those choices but I would also include the Liga Privada No.9, the ~88~ Candela and now that I have tried them the La Sirena!

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
AVO Herritage Short Robusto, Oliva V Lancero, and AF Spanish Rosado are my most purchased smokes. There are others I usually go-to, but these seem to be the most I grab. More than likely due to the cost:flavor ratio is good.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
An Epernay... Hell, I gotta force myself away from just grabbing an Illusione a lot of the time. :cbig:

I'd say the same thing about the LP line, but my B&M hasn't carried them. They secured a Liga Privada account at this past IPCPR, but haven't gotten their first shipment yet. :crying: