What's new

Which Davidoff Should I Try First?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I'm thinking about trying a Davidoff to see what they are all about. Because of the price, I thought I'd check with you fine gentlemen (and I do use the term lightly) to see if you have any suggestions about which ones to buy.
I generally like stronger, full body cigars (which is why I haven't tried a Davidoff yet). Here is what I tend to like:
IR, MFLB, Joya de Nic Antanio, P1964Nat, LP9, Anejos... on the lighter side, I really liked the Warped Flor Del Valles which has made me want to explore lighter sticks as of late (I like the texture and the slight sweet taste on the sides of my mouth).
Any help is appreciated ;)

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I love Davidoff cigars. They're pricey but worth every penny, if you ask me. I'm a big fan of (in no particular order) Nicaragua Toro, Special R Robusto, Millennium Robusto, Grand Cru No. 3. IMO you can't go wrong with either of those!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I would recommend the Colorado Claro in any of the sizes, also the new Davidoff Chef if you can find it. I would not judge the like by only smoking the Nicaraguan line, but I do recommend the Diadema and Robusto in this line. Once you start smoking Davidoff's you will realize that it's not just about strong and full bodied cigars.

Enjoy,