• Liga Privada LP L40

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokeyOgre

Has Layers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days ago it would have been the rat, but after having a pig thats been sitting in the humi for a while... Oink oink for sure

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If/When anyone sees that the T52 flying pig is selling by the box please let me know. I have never had one and want to buy a box bad.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been searching high and low for a few sticks of the #9 Flying piggies or a box.:cryloud:

Anybody know if they are available for purchase?

Thanks.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I could've sworn 9 piggies are a thing of the past. They aren't making them anymore are they? I'll have to double check that with SS tomorrow.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
My understanding is that each year one or the other (T52 or No9) pigs would be produced.

I voted for the T-52 Pig, but I'm smoking my first No.9 Robusto right now and it is realllllly impressive...

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have not had the pleasure of trying the Dirty Rat, but I've heard good things about it. My experience, though, The No. 9 robusto is the one I like so far

Hayblet

Guided Missle
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
so having had multiple LP 9's and T52's I really think the T-52 is the best, but I have yet to smoke a Dirty Rat :( I do have 2 resting and will most likely have one on the way to Cigarfest since for some odd reason I burned an Anejo for my BD

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could've sworn 9 piggies are a thing of the past. They aren't making them anymore are they? I'll have to double check that with SS tomorrow.
They are - we made 2,000 number boxes for release, then we mistakenly sold 50 unnumbered boxes that were meant for us in the office to smoke and to use for charity events... and yes, I was pissed but the sales guys saw 50 boxes in the system and before I knew it they were gone... and that is it.

It was this mistake that prompted us doing the entire batch release on the T52 Flying Pigs at one time in 2010.

HOWEVER, in the beginning of FP production we changed the technique for how we finish the foot of the cigar so as to improve the initial light's draw. In doing so we stranded about 1,700 cigars that had already been made before the change. These cigars were trimmed slightly in length and we share them with people who visit us on Cigar Safari.

We haven't rolled any No. 9 FPs since early 2009. We might do another release in the future, but right now we are working on something unique for Y2011 Flying Pig release.

I don't think any retailer has a box of No. 9 FP left...

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And my favorite LP?

That is like asking a parent to choose his favorite kid...

I smoke them all, but these are the ones I smoke most often:

LP No. 9 Toro & Corona Doble
LP T52 Toro & Corona Doble
Dirty Rat
Ratzilla
L40 (this is new to the regular mix for me, but for the last few months I have been smoking at least 1 of these a day...)
Tranquillo Samples (been struggling to get this one 100% right... I have smoked so many of the various iterations of these I think I may just combust.)

BR,

Steve
Still Prez, Drew Estate

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I have struggled over and over with this question "What is my favorite Liga Privada?" and the best answer I have is:

The one I'm smoking right now. :)