What's new

Which MC is this?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ok, let's try again. My 3rd habano. Another one that I was gifted. Almost hoping this one is a fugazi because I was not impressed.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
was "fugazi" an autocorrect fail, or did you really smoke a monte that tasted like ian mckay? ewww, anger and sweat!
Haha. Just wasn't terribly impressed by it. The first half dozen draws had lots of pepper, which was actually sorta nice, but then it just mellowed out a bit too much. It tasted exactly like a Fonseca 5-50...

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Way to go AZ...smack him good, but be careful to leave a few taste buds. :ccowboy:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You keep not being impressed by these gifts someone gave you...... and keep constantly wondering if they're even real...... You obviously have no confidence, in your source, that you've even got real stuff... so it's doubtful you can have confidence they've been maintained properly either...... even IF they ARE real...

Conclusion ---- for all you know, these could be fake... or they could have been completely dried out and revitalized... all of which might lead to a crappy experience with the cigar, right?

Solution......

PM me your address and I'll send you a handful of CCs (mail will go out Monday morning) that are 100-percent-certainly-for-sure-guaranteed-no-doubt-truly legit and you can just for SURE taste the real thing that have been properly handled and stored the whole time. Then you can draw your conclusions and form your opinions about CCs based on REAL product that's DEFINITELY been handled right.

I honestly think a LOT of bad opinions, re: CCs, come from people who've never actually had a real one...... or had some that weren't cared for properly (which is VERY common, even with seasoned cigar vets). I've experienced this myself, too.

Don't fight it, either... someone will dime you out with your address anyway... so just send it to me............. and then I'll look forward to hearing what you think of the for sure real deal that have been stored well.
LOL.

i just want to be clear. It may sound as if I come across as ungrateful, which definitely isn't the case. It's just the last two I posted up here (one was a Cohiba Esplendido and the other a Punch Punch) were pointed out to be as potentially not being authentic cubans. Since that was the case, I was joking that this might not be, although I have absolutely no reason to doubt this one because it came from a guy here.

The Cohiba and Punch came from two people actually not on BOTL.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
You keep not being impressed by these gifts someone gave you...... and keep constantly wondering if they're even real...... You obviously have no confidence, in your source, that you've even got real stuff... so it's doubtful you can have confidence they've been maintained properly either...... even IF they ARE real...

Conclusion ---- for all you know, these could be fake... or they could have been completely dried out and revitalized... all of which might lead to a crappy experience with the cigar, right?

Solution......

PM me your address and I'll send you a handful of CCs (mail will go out Monday morning) that are 100-percent-certainly-for-sure-guaranteed-no-doubt-truly legit and you can just for SURE taste the real thing that have been properly handled and stored the whole time. Then you can draw your conclusions and form your opinions about CCs based on REAL product that's DEFINITELY been handled right.

I honestly think a LOT of bad opinions, re: CCs, come from people who've never actually had a real one...... or had some that weren't cared for properly (which is VERY common, even with seasoned cigar vets). I've experienced this myself, too.

Don't fight it, either... someone will dime you out with your address anyway... so just send it to me............. and then I'll look forward to hearing what you think of the for sure real deal that have been stored well.
Way to go, AZ!

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick.
Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick. Never judge a marca by ONE stick.

Got it ?????????

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hey, Nacho... he never said Montecristo sucks because he had one that didn't impress him...... he just said the one that didn't impress him sucked.

Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read.
Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read. Never show up unable to read.

Got it ?????????

:grin:
Classic!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
As far as cubans go I am a total newbie. I saw some on cigar.com that were pre embargo, are those worth the ben; they want for one?
Not really, bro. Personally, I look at the pre embargo marketing as a scam. They put part of 1 leaf in the cigar, which gives them the right to say it's pre embargo cuban tobacco, but all you're getting is another countries blend. There ARE good cigars out there that use this marketing strategy, but I even consider them a scam. They make great cigars, they shouldn't try to tout something that makes little to absolutely no difference to their cigars simply to try to sell to Americans, they should let their cigars stand on their own two legs.

The Camacho liberty cigars with pre embargo are actually quite good cigars, but that's not because of the pre embargo, it's because Camacho knows what their doing when they blend a cigar.