What's new

Which One Would It Be??

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you were told that from this point on you could only smoke one certain cigar, and it had to be one from your regular lineup(not talking about EL's or some of the other hard to get cigars, a cigar that you have had several of and smoke on a regular basis), which cigar would you choose.

I would have to say if I was presented with that question today, it would have to be a Siglo VI. I might have to toss a coin though between it and a VR Unico.

So whats everyones opinions!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I am having problems narrowing it down...imagine that! I do have it down to 4 though. In no specific order...

1. Party Short
2. BCJ
3. Siglo II
4. PL PC

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know guys, just one is kind of a sad thought, not to mention a hard one to decide. I was just curious and interested in what everyones decisions would be.

So now we continue! :wink:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
RA 898v would be up there.. always find new elements to the flavour.. never seem to tire of them.. can smoke several in a row without experience exactly the same thing and get bored with them.. and always good!

I love cohiba.. in saying that.. they are very uniform .... a coro is very good but rarely hold any surprises.. you know what you can expect out of the smoking journey before even arriving at the destination....

I guess it comes down (continuing the analogy of journey) wether you like a club med holiday every year or if you like going off the beaten tourist track.. :lol:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Gosh, why so many tough questions....if time was still a factor with the choice, I would say Siglo II, although that Epi # 2 would be a good choice, and if time and supply was no issue maybe Punch DC cab, old blend...If cost was no factor Davidoff 4000...This just to tough a question...I hope this day will never come.....Bman

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bman... I read in the other post you made on the subject in a different thread... I think you mixed up the concepts a bit :D it is not smoking time that is the concern.. it is the ageing time that's referred to:)

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't even want to think about such a horror happening....only 1 cigar? that's like being with only 1 woman..(oh wait, that's marriage)....hehehe :smt042

But I couldn't even begin to pick one that would be my mainstay forever...not yet at least...(the cigar, not the woman..hehehe)
:smt005

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pulse said:
I don't even want to think about such a horror happening....only 1 cigar? that's like being with only 1 woman..(oh wait, that's marriage)....hehehe :smt042

:smt005

that is what she thinks...... :wink:

Just kidding guys.. I am a faithful partner nowdays..I had my share of fun when I worked as a full time musician and toured around the world a few times... with women as with cigars.. eventually you find a favourite.... but no woman can take away the instincts and dreams :lol: [/b]

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Tough tough tough! I'd have to say CCE at present, but CoRos and VIs are tough to pass up on this one. Mag 46s were also a great suggestion. I think these, like the Cohiba Corona Especial (I haven't had CoRos with age and VIs aren't old enough to see what they'll be like with real age -- but I'm predicting great things) do wonderful things over time. A cigar that ages well and becomes more intresting is the way to go!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
It changes depending on what is interesting me at the moment, so I guess I would have to go with what always is toward the top of the list, which for me is the Trini Fundadore!!!!! :mrgreen: