Votes: 12 23.5%
  • HTC Hero (Droid OS)

Votes: 39 76.5%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
:rofl: that's a good one....:headroll: i brick, he sais:laugh:
for all you iphone fan boys
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FL7yD-0pqZg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Yeah I'd love an iPhone, most of my friends have them and love them. But, ATT doesn't have reception worth a crap where I live.

My only concern with the hero is the typing. I've used one twice and I'm constantly hitting the wrong buttons. Any way around this? I suppose the stylus may help...

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Ok I will say the thing that really matters, best community off the Internet is on Blackberry Messenger. Will not deny that other phones may have benefits over BB I look at other phones but would not leave Blackberry Chat.

The BurgerMeister

the devil is a busy man.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only concern with the hero is the typing. I've used one twice and I'm constantly hitting the wrong buttons. Any way around this? I suppose the stylus may help...
i had the same concern when i first got my Hero, but i quickly got used to it. the text prediction software does a very good job, so as long as your finger is in the vicinity of the correct letters you should be able to type quite effortlessly. it does take a little getting used to.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dude didn't you have a BB? Weren't you part of the bb chat group?? I may be mistaken either way depends on the use you have if you want to play games, use finger gestures and play videos all day get a iphone or droid. If you need to get shit done get a BB.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I may be mistaken either way depends on the use you have if you want to play games, use finger gestures and play videos all day get a iphone or droid. If you need to get shit done get a BB.
How does this make any sense?

Can someone tell me what a BB can do that a droid or iphone cant?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
How does this make any sense?

Can someone tell me what a BB can do that a droid or iphone cant?
It doesn't, and not much. I think BB's have an instant message feature that Apple still hasn't gotten around to implementing, but other than that, I'm not aware of anything they do that the other two phones do. The only real difference that is only applicable to the iPhone is that there are no varieties available with a hard keyboard. For those that this is an issue for, BB and Droid are the main options, though Palm is still putting out some good products.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of friends of mine have droids and they love it. So i'd recommend that one.