What's new

Which Tatuaje's?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I love the petite Cazadores and petite reserva. They are small little 32x4.5" smokes, but they pack a great experience in that small package.

I tend to be more into smaller ring gauges though. I think 40 - 46 is the perfect range.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love the petite Cazadores and petite reserva. They are small little 32x4.5" smokes, but they pack a great experience in that small package.

I tend to be more into smaller ring gauges though. I think 40 - 46 is the perfect range.
Seems to be a common theme with the petites being mentioned.. I tend to like 46 to 50 RG but sometimes a small quick smoke is very nice to have. Thanks

Rating - 100%
24   0   0

The PCR is a definite must try. A lot of other good suggestions here as well.

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lots of replies here and kind of hard to go wrong with anything. However, I would add in the Black Corona Gordas. They released about a year ago and there are not many left in inventory. They are smoking beautifully now so I would grab some if you can find them at your local B&M!!!:)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'd second the black CGs. Famous currently has them in stock for $142 a jar (with code) which as good a price as you will find. I'd also recommend the 7th Capa Especial, nobody does Sumatra quite like Tatuaje. If you don't have the money to shell out on a jar the Tat black petite lance is excellent. The final choice I'd recommend is the brown label Belle Encre. The size really seems to add something to brown label and I do really like them. That latter 3 choices are all available at small batch and you can grab them all for a little under $110 for 15 excellent cigars. Let us know what you pick up and try out.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Start with the Seleccion De Cazador which has the small brown band this is the origins of the tatuaje brand the Havanna Cazadores is my personal favorite.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I saw a video where Pete said a Cuban cazadore was his inspiration for the first Tatuajes. I guess that explains why he makes such great small smokes.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd second the black CGs. Famous currently has them in stock for $142 a jar (with code) which as good a price as you will find. I'd also recommend the 7th Capa Especial, nobody does Sumatra quite like Tatuaje. If you don't have the money to shell out on a jar the Tat black petite lance is excellent. The final choice I'd recommend is the brown label Belle Encre. The size really seems to add something to brown label and I do really like them. That latter 3 choices are all available at small batch and you can grab them all for a little under $110 for 15 excellent cigars. Let us know what you pick up and try out.
Thanks for the recommendation. I need to compile a list of all of these. Will definitely let you know what I try.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I know I'm late to the party, but the Tatuaje TAA 2014's were pretty good. And recently picked up a box of the 2015's. I have yet to really get into tatuaje's as my local B&M is slowly getting them in stock. I did try the Tatuaje Havana VI's and that is a great, reasonable smoke, roughly $9 or $10 here on Long Island, depending on where you can find them. I haven't been to my local in a few months since it's summer and too nice out to sit inside and smoke. Unless it's raining, cold or snowing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know I'm late to the party, but the Tatuaje TAA 2014's were pretty good. And recently picked up a box of the 2015's. I have yet to really get into tatuaje's as my local B&M is slowly getting them in stock. I did try the Tatuaje Havana VI's and that is a great, reasonable smoke, roughly $9 or $10 here on Long Island, depending on where you can find them. I haven't been to my local in a few months since it's summer and too nice out to sit inside and smoke. Unless it's raining, cold or snowing.
So are the 2014's a different blend than the 2015s? Sort of like the Las Calaveras from CH?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So are the 2014's a different blend than the 2015s? Sort of like the Las Calaveras from CH?
I believe so?? I have yet to really research how they worked it all out in regards to blends. I want to say there's a different blend of the tobaccos, but I don't want to throw out wrong information about them to you either. Maybe someone can help us out with it....

A friend of mine has the collection dating back quite a few years from Tatuaje TAA's. I think every year, he gets a box or two for himself when they're released.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I believe so?? I have yet to really research how they worked it all out in regards to blends. I want to say there's a different blend of the tobaccos, but I don't want to throw out wrong information about them to you either. Maybe someone can help us out with it....

A friend of mine has the collection dating back quite a few years from Tatuaje TAA's. I think every year, he gets a box or two for himself when they're released.
Got it. I have a 2014 and soon a 2015 thanks to some awesome BOTLs. Can't wait to try them.

I am trying to do the same with the Las Calaveras. I couldn't get boxes of the 14's or 15's but I got a few and am doing a project with the bands. I'll get a box of the 16's. and so on...