• Other - Specify please

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I'm stuck in a night class, and still just killing time, browsing online cigar shops and pondering a purchase... Forgive me my boredom, but I figured I'd make another thread.

Here's what I'm interested in: Which would you get, and why? What sold you on your recommendation? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it's competitors.

Hopefully, some of you are just as bored as I, and will chime in.

The contenders:

Tatuaje Anarchy
My Father El Hijo
Room 101 Namakubi (Papi Chulo)
Tatuaje Petite Cazador Reserva
Other? (Please specify)

Last edited:
Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Anarchy is pretty decent stick now with almost a year on them. But still need to come around some more. I would go with the el hijos.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
1. Papi Chulo
2. My Father
3. Anarchy

I haven't been a fan of any of the Smoke Inns, with exception of the Padrón, but the size... It's been two months since I smoked an Anarchy, but I haven't been able to see the light since they came out.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Rough choice between El Hijo and Anarchy. I ended up voting Anarchy because those just keep getting better and better, but I really think the El Hijo will do the same. Honestly, I'd like to get more of both for myself :)

How about this--take stock of what you already have. The El Hijo is like a slightly stronger My Father that's already aged a little (imvho), the Anarchy is unique and only the Drac really compares flavor-wise. Do you have a bunch of MFs already? Does the uniqueness of the Anarchy not mean much because the profile doesn't suit you?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
agree... if you like Tats and Nic tobacco, go for the TAAs. Not entirely up my alley, a bit of a dirty cigar, but a good number of notes. I think age will do really well for them, too.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Love the anarchy. I'll be picking up another 5er of those along with a 5er or two of the hijo soon though.