What's new

Whiskey stones deal

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I ordered a set last time they were on Woot. I was greatly disappointed by how they work (or more accurately, don't work). Glad I didn't pay much to see for myself.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I use them occasionally. It depends on how cold you really want your drink. They aren't going to chill your drink all the way down like ice would do. Just not how they work. If you want it to be a little bit under ambient temp, then these work well for that. Just don't expect them to knock the liquor down into the 40s and 30s.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I use them occasionally. It depends on how cold you really want your drink. They aren't going to chill your drink all the way down like ice would do. Just not how they work. If you want it to be a little bit under ambient temp, then these work well for that. Just don't expect them to knock the liquor down into the 40s and 30s.
Craig, I would use 5 stones for two fingers of liquor, and the temperature difference was barely noticeable. Worth a try for those interested for 5 bucks, but like Craig says, don't expect much.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Craig, I would use 5 stones for two fingers of liquor, and the temperature difference was barely noticeable. Worth a try for those interested for 5 bucks, but like Craig says, don't expect much.
Yup.. Similar experience for sure. Wish they chilled it a lot more.