What's new

White Russians

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I drank a slew of them one night when I was a senior in high school. The next morning I was horribly ill and discovered that the Kahlua tasted the same coming up as it did going down. I never drank Kahlua again.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
windowrx said:
I drank a slew of them one night when I was a senior in high school. The next morning I was horribly ill and discovered that the Kahlua tasted the same coming up as it did going down. I never drank Kahlua again.
I had a smilar experience with mailibu and a 6 pack of bud light. Back and forth from the bottle to beer. It came up terribly. Still don't drink malibu 4 years later. :santa2:

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Among mixed drinks, this is one of my all time favorites! Right up there with Mojitos and Cadillac Margaritas. I always have the mixings for these at home. :bottle:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The White Russians that I have had were the premade cans that Kahlua sells, even still they were pretty good. Windowrx I share your highschool experience only mine involved splitting a large bottle of Crown Royal with a friend. Now I can't stand the stuff even though it useta be one of my favorites.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
caudio51 said:
I'm on my third right now....or is it four????? :santa::santa:
Are those the little 4 ouncers ... or the hefty 8 ounce tumber (apptly named) size?

I can drink quite a few of these before I start thinking I'm James Bond. :robosmile

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
windowrx said:
Sounds like a familiar story. Too many cream/milk based cocktails are bad news for me.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tedski said:
Are those the little 4 ouncers ... or the hefty 8 ounce tumber (apptly named) size?

I can drink quite a few of these before I start thinking I'm James Bond. :robosmile
hmmm making them myself....maybe 8-10oz glasses...im more of a vodka guy than a milk guy

vodka, 2% milk, the yummy brown & yellow liquor :santa2:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think I have had one buttery nipple shot in my life.

I'd rather just have real nipples if I am going to be playing with nipples.