What's new

Who all has tried My Cuban Wheels?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I ordered the MCW Seleccion Sampler. Either they will be worthy or they will be rockets, but at $45.00 for a box of 10 and free shipping, plus the mcroom props, I had to bite :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My cousins and I smoked them on Thansgiving, I thought they were a smooth, relatively mild smoke.
Smooth and mild? Hmmm...not really my style, but we'll see. Did you smoke different blends or just one? I'm hoping the sampler will provide all of the possibilities..

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I would say its a very basic blend, they are pretty good for a budget stick and you can pick up a damn wheel for $150 on a good day. The guy who blends them is a really great guy and it is worth a try.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
My cousins and I smoked them on Thansgiving, I thought they were a smooth, relatively mild smoke.
Smooth and mild? Hmmm...not really my style, but we'll see. Did you smoke different blends or just one? I'm hoping the sampler will provide all of the possibilities..
All Nattys, D, I will give one of the Maduros a try over the weekend.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I bought the sampler a couple of weeks ago and put it into my coolidor but have not cracked it open yet.

Looking forward to doing some "sampling" after I get back home from my business trip later on the 15th.

filles

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've smoked 3 out of my box so far & enjoyed each of them. The cardboard box & lack of bands put me off from the get go, but I'm pleased with the cigar itself (which is all that really matters in my book). Medium-Full, spicy, rich & smooth. Somewhat loose draw on mine so far, but nothing terrible. Overall, I'm very happy for $5.99/stick.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I've smoked 3 out of my box so far & enjoyed each of them. The cardboard box & lack of bands put me off from the get go, but I'm pleased with the cigar itself (which is all that really matters in my book). Medium-Full, spicy, rich & smooth. Somewhat loose draw on mine so far, but nothing terrible. Overall, I'm very happy for $5.99/stick.
I don't think I've seen them in cardboard and without bands..

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I don't think I've seen them in cardboard and without bands..
Rex,

It looks like this dude is our latest spammer. The post above is a copy and paste from something that the javaman posted in another thread
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/64405-Illusione-La-Grande-Classe

He also copied and pasted a post from cigargavin here: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/64366-Anyone-know-where-to-get-these-sticks?p=1156549&highlight=#post1156549 from original thread....http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/64370-CigarGavin-doesn-t-play-fair?highlight=helped+me+out

It looks like he is spamming us (in French) in post #6 here http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/64405-Illusione-La-Grande-Classe?p=1156547&highlight=#post1156547

I have reported it.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I am glad some of you guys are liking them they aren't in my wheelhouse for my palate but I have been following Jose since he started his venture and he is sincerely one if the nicest people in the business. He deserves some definite credit. He has poured his life into these smokes and his heart. He has struggled from the beginning to make these affordable for people and I know he is doing his best. Anything people can do to support him will make me happy. It's good to see a little ground roots support.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have been wanting to try them. Jose is a great guy, one of the nicest I have ever met.

btw, im back, did anybody miss me?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
if anyone is interested in trying them, they have a 10 stick sampler of all their sizes in both wrappers. they are selling them for $30. and free shipping if you are referred by someone in their program. you can't really lose at that price! pm me if you want more info.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
if anyone is interested in trying them, they have a 10 stick sampler of all their sizes in both wrappers. they are selling them for $30. and free shipping if you are referred by someone in their program. you can't really lose at that price! pm me if you want more info.
Bob,

Did you like them?