BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Dude, your boys look mighty tuff! I just hope Brett Faver can stop ya!!! LOL

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Either way, the Playoffs go through a dome

(Preferably the Superdome)

I haven't seen the Patriots "quit" in .... well, I can't remember the last time the Patriots were "beaten into submission"

WHO-DAT !!!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Dude, your boys look mighty tuff! I just hope Brett Faver can stop ya!!! LOL
You've just predicted the Championship Game! The Saints looked great tonight, better than I thought they were. They'll make it all the way to the Championship Game, where the Vikings will beat them. Then the Vikings will beat the Colts in the Superbowl. Then I will smoke my best cigar :clap:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
You've just predicted the Championship Game! The Saints looked great tonight, better than I thought they were. They'll make it all the way to the Championship Game, where the Vikings will beat them. Then the Vikings will beat the Colts in the Superbowl. Then I will smoke my best cigar :clap:
Hey, how about when the Saints beat the Vikings in the NFCCG, you send me your best cigar ??

WHO-DAT !!!!!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Saints wanted it more and I think my pats defense missed the plane.Not sure where they were but they sure as hell were not at the game.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
....and the Saints defense, half the DB's weren't even on the team last week! :thumbsup:

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
What is the origin of "Who Dat" I have never heard it before tis season?
Some sports radio guy down there stole it from the Bengals. The Bengals have been using "Who Da" for quite a few years. Since people from NO speak fun when they say "Who Da" it comes out as "Who Dat".

I still think it will be the Vikings and the Chargers in the superbowl. Keep in mind I am a Colts fan, but I am realistic. SD is playing very good right now, and the Vikings "D" is much better than NO.

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
I still think it will be the Vikings and the Chargers in the superbowl. Keep in mind I am a Colts fan, but I am realistic. SD is playing very good right now, and the Vikings "D" is much better than NO.
Spoken like some one who knows how to speak...and knows what they're talking about!

+1

:yes:

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Some sports radio guy down there stole it from the Bengals. The Bengals have been using "Who Da" for quite a few years. Since people from NO speak fun when they say "Who Da" it comes out as "Who Dat".

I respectfully disagree on both accounts.

Ahem...

"The "Who Dat?" Cheer

"Who Dat" became part of a chant for fans cheering on their favorite team. It has been debated exactly where it started, but some claim it began with Southern University fans either in the late 1960's or early 70's and went "Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Jags" - Southern University being nicknamed the Jaguars. Another claim is that around the same time it began at St. Augustine High School, a historically African-American all boys Catholic high school in New Orleans, and then spread to the New Orleans Public Schools. Another claim is that the cheer originated at Patterson High School in Patterson, Louisiana (home of Saints running back Dalton Hilliard). In the late 70's fans at Louisiana State University picked up on the cheer. In 1983, the New Orleans Saints organization adopted it during the tenure of coach Bum Phillips, though fans had been cheering the "Who Dat?" cheer since the team's inception in 1967. In 1981, the Cincinnati Bengals fans and players started with the now famous "Who Dey" cheer."

Silly Bengals fans. It started in Louisiana, and continues....

Another link if you'd like:

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=5964805&nav=menu57_1

As far as the Vikings being superior, I think they'll drop a game or two along the way, and there's NO WAY they go to the Superdome and beat the Saints.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
AJ the part about the chant was me poking a little fun at NO fans, but I don't see but maybe one more loss for MN; however, the Saints could drop any if not all of the next 3. Keep in mind that MN lost to Pit (an AFC team), so if NO loses to a NFC team MN would have the tie breaker.

I hope I am wrong, and Indy and the Saints play in Miami, but I wouldn't bet on it

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
AJ the part about the chant was me poking a little fun at NO fans, but I don't see but maybe one more loss for MN; however, the Saints could drop any if not all of the next 3. Keep in mind that MN lost to Pit (an AFC team), so if NO loses to a NFC team MN would have the tie breaker.

I hope I am wrong, and Indy and the Saints play in Miami, but I wouldn't bet on it
I know Don, just giving it back to you!! :grin:

If the Saints quit playing down to the level of their competition ( see Miami, Carolina, Atlanta...etc) they won't lose another game. The biggest hurdle left for the Saints is against the Cowpukes, and it's at home in the dome!