What's new

Who dattin' from Kenner, LA (suburb of New Orleans)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all!

My name is Mark. 28. Married 3 years, no kids yet. Born in New Orleans, live in Kenner. Banker/Teller by profession, gamer by obsession. :thumbsup:

I think that covers most everything. Ask me if not!

I've been smoking cigars for right about a year and a half, so, relatively new. I have a converted wine-fridge humidor that's fantastic, albeit it was a pain in the rear to set up. Smokes that I have really enjoyed so far include Camacho Corojo, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Hemingway Short Story, Rocky Patel (Connecticut, Edge, 15th Ann., Decade), Padron 1964. There are more to be sure, but that's all off the top of my head. I tend to buy Lanceros as a rule of thumb when a cigar is made in that vitola. Anything between 38-44 is what I look for. I don't care for jawbreaker sizes. Feel free to suggest to me cigars of smaller ring gauges that you like!

Most recent purchase was a box of Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Lanceros.

Anyway, looking forward to spending inordinate amounts of time here. Cheers!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Mark and :welcome:. We are glad to have you join us and I am sure you will enjoy the website and camaraderie here.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Welcome aboard always room for a smaller RG lover. May i recomend the Oliva V Lancero and the CAO Lx2 lancero or BAM both are rather tasty.
I agree with my bro here that both the Oliva V and CAO LX2 are indeed great lanceroes.

I'd add than anything made by the Don Pepin Garcia family is excellent, as is anything by Padilla, Fuente, LFD, and Illusione. Yea I'm also a lancero ho :)

Welcone to BOTL!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state! tatuaje noellas and tat black petite lancero, and also (of course) opus petite lancero, for a few more recommendations. more of a 46 ring fan myself. still, off to a good start there!

and did you say gamer? what do you play?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to have you here... I'll have to give you a holler next time I go on a beer run and we can meet up at The Barley Oak or HabanaPort

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome from the bluegrass state! tatuaje noellas and tat black petite lancero, and also (of course) opus petite lancero, for a few more recommendations. more of a 46 ring fan myself. still, off to a good start there!

and did you say gamer? what do you play?
World of Warcraft mostly, but I do love me some shooters, Skyrim, and soon Diablo 3!

Also, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I have enjoyed the Oliva V Lanceros, they just seem to always be a bit scarce at online retailers. I'll have to see if my B&M carries the CAO LX2s.