What's new

Who do you want meet within the cigar industry?

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reviving a dead thread on a serious note. Anyway, I'd like to sit down with Don Pepin Garcia, Rocky Patel, and my friend Timothy Torres and have some serious cigar conversations.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Rocky is very, very cool in person. :yes:

I'd like to meet Pete Johnson and Don Pepin, of course...and like Tim said, Carlos and Carlito Fuente, and Jose and Jorge Padron.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rocky Patel is a very cool person. Carlos and Carlitos Fuente are very down to earth if not driven men as is their whole family. I got to meet Carlitos cousin Arturo who is named after the family patrician. He is a very neat guy with lots of ideas. I found Tim and Cano Ozgener a little stand offish but dedicated to their success. I would love to meet Pepin Garcia.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Rocky Patel is a very cool person. Carlos and Carlitos Fuente are very down to earth if not driven men as is their whole family. I got to meet Carlitos cousin Arturo who is named after the family patrician. He is a very neat guy with lots of ideas. I found Tim and Cano Ozgener a little stand offish but dedicated to their success. I would love to meet Pepin Garcia.
I had the honor of meeting and talking with Carlos Jr. in the airport last Nov in Vegas last year, He is very down to earth and an every day guy!!!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I wouldn't wanna meet Fidel...he's probably comatose, and he quit smoking cigars in the 80's.

I don't trust people who've given up cigars. :grin:

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I had the honor of meeting and talking with Carlos Jr. in the airport last Nov in Vegas last year, He is very down to earth and an every day guy!!!
That alone is a reason I like Fuente cigars, I know they're made by real people. that and they're really good