Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Joplin, MO resident, Dan

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Dan, I got mauled by Steve today. My reco, along with the sig file thingey-do, is Witness Protection. Just sayin......

Now change the frkn sig file......or ELSE! :)

Pretty please. :assaultri

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Still too close to declare a winner, what a close race. Anyone else that did NOT vote please do so soon. Still planning the "care package" to be prepared this weekend.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I love this, each time I check the results get closer and closer.

I am with Clint on the one I still think Dan is going to win this thing eventually.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I regret to inform you that all 3 Dans have mysteriously vanished and left no forwarding address :dunno:. You should probably choose a different target.

Dan

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
It's about 3:20 am and I spent the last few hours getting some bug killer prepared. Time to get to bed, package will be headed out on Monday, too tired to finish getting the label printed. Oh yeah Bug, I had 2 people send me your address so too late to change the profile sucka. RIP Bug, your time is short on the planet. Even a cochroach would perish once this package hits.

PS Did you see HDglide, Greek1, & SkinLarry bombs I sent recently? Think bigger. Their names are shorter from being snapped off, so now on your are just Bug to me offically. I hear in the background from the movie Jaws when Brodie saw the shark and said "we're gonna need a bigger boat", all I can here is you saying "I am gonna need a bigger humidor"......

Cheers, Steve

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Now this one is funny, for some reason I just now saw this thread.
Looks like it was your destiny to get pummeled! Danny boy! :hammersma