What's new

Who enforces the embargo?

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I like what they do against terrorist organizations!
Ha!
You know your government organization is a pathetic crock of shit when you spend 80% of your time enforcing a stupid piece of paper that your rich daddy (who got you into your Ivy league school and helped you get your government job) signed and 20% of the time doing the boring, unimportant anti terrorism and counter narcotics jobs.

:angerFU:OFAC.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Maybe our noble Sheriff Joe will decide that his officers should enforce the bans on Cubans in addition to their primary function of enforcing immigration law.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Ha!
You know your government organization is a pathetic crock of shit when you spend 80% of your time enforcing a stupid piece of paper that your rich daddy (who got you into your Ivy league school and helped you get your government job) signed and 20% of the time doing the boring, unimportant anti terrorism and counter narcotics jobs.

:angerFU:OFAC.

TYLER
don't sugar-coat it! tell us how you really feel!!:eyepoke:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Uh, The government is gooood. Gooood. I all love the various alphabet based entites. Not me. Nosireebob. Nothin but goooood things to say here. All gooood. Its them other fellers that, ah are making those bad statements. Yesir very helpful that government. Nothing to see here. These are not the droids you are looking for...move along.:dance: