BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah, I like his first line...

"Forced to sell my collection."

What a bunch of BS!?! LOL

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I got one from soundwave. A buddy of mine from college scored a box and we might do a split and of course I have high hopes to get a full box for myself on 11/1

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
got my monster sampler from dan at NHC!

and i too detect the hint of lacquer. here's to hopes my wineidor can nix that by halloween! or i smoke my frank and wait....

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yep, i got my shipment from Dan at New Havana Cigars as well today... No spooky ticket for me :frownno:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You know what would be poetic justice, if one of those scumbags selling an unopened box of Dracs online for a jacked up price winds up selling it to a real Tat fan who really wants the cigars and that person gets a ticket, wins the bike and the bum finds out he could have had the bike.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
You know what would be poetic justice, if one of those scumbags selling an unopened box of Dracs online for a jacked up price winds up selling it to a real Tat fan who really wants the cigars and that person gets a ticket, wins the bike and the bum finds out he could have had the bike.
He can't sell them if no one buys them:dunno:if he is a scumbag for putting them on Ebay at an exhorbitant price, then what is the person that buys them:dunno: uuuuuuuh stupid?????

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
He can't sell them if no one buys them:dunno:if he is a scumbag for putting them on Ebay at an exhorbitant price, then what is the person that buys them:dunno: uuuuuuuh stupid?????
Yes, it would be stupid to pay an exorbitant price for them but just saying if the scenario did play out it would be fun to see the scumbag screw himself out of the bike while trying to screw others.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I've been asking my shop to hold these for me for 6 months. They said no problem, they're yours. yadayada, and what happens when they get them, I get a call that they are in, but that they will call me back in a few minutes.Then they told me I couldnt have them all. Kinda sucks for me, but oh well! Guess I just wont be buying much from them anymore. That makes that decision easy!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I've been asking my shop to hold these for me for 6 months. They said no problem, they're yours. yadayada, and what happens when they get them, I get a call that they are in, but that they will call me back in a few minutes.Then they told me I couldnt have them all. Kinda sucks for me, but oh well! Guess I just wont be buying much from them anymore. That makes that decision easy!
Seems like this has been happening often with B&Ms this Halloween.

Sorry to hear.:shame:

Thank the Lord for good BOTLs!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Nothing here, although I didn't try terribly hard. I didn't have any luck with the NHC promotion, and I was on the wait list at my local but that didn't pan out. It's okay, though, I've still got one of the two Franks that Mitch very generously sent me last year. :smokingbo