What's new

Who has been into pipes lately?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I just started smoking a pipe a few months ago. I don't do it that often and it's usually when I don't have time to lite up a stick. I'm basically doing the candy route at the moment, I like the sweet aromatics. Nice change from my cigars.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
After more than a year hiatus, I've been smoking pipes almost exclusively for the past 2 months. I sold a good chunk of my pipe tobacco (I really had way too much anyway ... about 40 lbs) and will be selling some of my pipes in order to consolidate and refine my collection.

Anyway, I've really been enjoying pipe tobaccos again, discovering some new favorites (Classic Burley Kake, Kendal Plug, Walnut) and rediscovering some old ones (Bob's Chocolate Flake, Full VA Flake, Marlin Flake, Pembroke).

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I've been smoking cigar butts in my $25 bargain basement pipe and grass clippings in my corn cob....

OK... I'm kidding just a little. I do have a $25 bargain basement pipe and a corn cob that I use but I have been smoking some Davidoff English Blend and Bulls Eye from my B&M. Also have been smoking some Hearth & Home Larry's blend from Pipesandcigars.com and I have some H&H Anniversary Cake on the way.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I picked up the most incredible CAO Bekler carved meerschaum that was brand new and had been sitting in my B&M for almost 20 years. I've been smoking a lot of GLP Haddo's and some McClelland Aradia out of another new meer I picked up from a fellow in Turkey.