What's new

Who here drinks MTN DEW? (UPDATED AGAIN)

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Like the title says...

...who here drinks MTN DEW on a regular basis and doesn't care for the promotional program and/or codes (20oz bottle or 12 packs). I do not drink MTN DEW or care to buy caps from eBay, but if there are any compulsive MTN DEW drinkers I have a proposition for you...CAPS/CODES for cigars... we can work out what you like when we see what you have, but there is no WAY I'm drinking 30,000-50,000 calories to reach the limit of the promotion.

Here is the program:

DEWXP.com
for the upcoming Call of Duty: MW3 release (this program started on the 10th of OCT. and is just now hitting stores) and would entertain all offers, even if its over what I need.

DETAILS:

Promotion and my offer will run until NOV. 7th, 2011 for that is when the deal ends.

AFTER DISCUSSING AND LOOKING AT PROMOTION, I'LL KEEP A TALLY OF WHAT EVERYONE SENDS ME and we will work on what's fair @ the end of our trade.

NOT SURE HOW TO VALUE SAID CODES SOOOOOOOOO, WE'LL WORK IT OUT ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS SO BOTH PARTIES ARE HAPPY.

Thanks in advance,

M@/Cyrann

P.S. - I have sh!t ton of Coke Rewards points, if anyone collects them let me know, or if anyone knows if they extended it another year... Either info would be beneficial.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I drink diet mntn dew on a regular basis...sometimes a few 20oz bottles a day. Do I qualify to help you?
Absolutely my man, you can save up a couple codes for the MW3 Double XP, i.e. 5 caps, or a couple 12 pack codes, whatever you get and we can work out some sort of trade. The promotion just started so you would have to keep an eye out for the new packaging (COD:MW3 12 packs) and 20oz bottles (orange caps) then let me know when you get a few and are ready to deal.

The window is limited, only lasting until the 7th of NOV., but that should leave some time to get some codes. I figured the easiest way is to PM me or text me the codes when we agree on a deal and then I will send out the package within 24-48 hours - curtailing it to something you are interested in, or something that you have been desperately searching for.

We will work it out on a case by case basis, but I'm looking for anything at this point... and as the site says, Diet MTN DEW is on the product list so im sure at some point over the next (2) weeks we can make a deal.

Yea, if Dt Dew is good I can send you some caps too.

J
See above.

The duration of the contest is so short, we would have to either TEXT or PM codes and I will send cigars out later.

It's the only way I see it working.

PLUS, it has to be a few codes, because shipping would cost me the same as a 12 pack... I guess I didn't think it through 100%, so I'll have to go update the OP, but it would have to be (6-8 caps) or (2-3 -12 pack codes) to qualify, which is not the end of the world, I just got excited.

My apologies.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Who's that walking over my bridge?

Who ever said I drink The Dew? pbbbt

Got you're PM.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Do 12 or 24 pack cases of cans come with codes? I pretty much only drink cans.
12 packs of cans (REG DEW, DIET DEW, and 2 new GAMER FUEL 12 packs have the promotion), and special 20 packs of cans, YES 20 pack, not a typo, that will be sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. Not every place has their allotment or shipment yet... it just started and via the DEW twitter feed, it should hit most shelves in the next week or so.

I would gladly work something out for you if you are going to be buying multiple 12 packs... sadly cases do not. Hit me with a PM if you think you want to work something out... thanks bro.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drink the crap out of Mt. Dew but never realized they had codes on them.:hammersma I do collect the NOS codes.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I drink the crap out of Mt. Dew but never realized they had codes on them.:hammersma I do collect the NOS codes.
This kicked off (2) days ago, but not everyone has worked through old stock so you will start seeing them more and more... being that NOS is MLG sponsored you may or may not want to give them up.

... but if you do, then let me know if you want to work something out.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I would totally be able to help you out, bro, but Military Commissaries are where they send promotional packaging after the contests are done and no one cares about that promotion anymore, lol. I could send you points next spring, most likely, lol.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I would totally be able to help you out, bro, but Military Commissaries are where they send promotional packaging after the contests are done and no one cares about that promotion anymore, lol. I could send you points next spring, most likely, lol.
:eyequiver probably wont help to much since I have less than a month window, but that is interesting to hear... short end of the stick much, HA! TY though.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I drink on average a 12 pack a day, I will start collecting the codes and such. This is not a problem. How many do you need?

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I drink on average a 12 pack a day, I will start collecting the codes and such. This is not a problem. How many do you need?
I need around another 20-25, 12 packs or 60-75, 20 oz caps, to reach the end of my allotment, so anything would help. If you want to PM me your cell and we can work out a trade and/or exchange codes as you get them, that would be great bro. TY.

Stopped by a gas station to fill up last night and they had coupons on the door of the POP cooler for a $1 off 2 20 oz bottles of dew, plus Giant Eagle, has them on sale, 2 for 2 dollars this week, which made it a $1 for 2 20 oz bottles which was nice... Just another friendly FYI.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thread will be done, cigar wise, as of now, 2 of 4 packages out, and still contacting the remainder for those who have helped.

If anyone still wishes to send codes I will happily accept, prizes can still be obtained through December 31st, 2011... But my offer for cigars is ending now.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk