What's new

Who is going to IPCPR?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am going right through Vegas while the snow is in town. Wish I had the time and capability to get in and check it out. There are a lot of smokes I am excited about his year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
First year in 8 years I won't be there. Had a heart scare earlier this year that put me a week in the hospital so staying away for my health.
Get well soon bro.. stay healthy. It will be worth it.

Saw some pictures taken at the IPCPR yesterday and boy oh boy... some people are living some dangerously unhealthy lifestyles.

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Oh, hi from NW Arkansas! Maybe you should make it over to the Introductions thread and tell us more about yourself. Don't be like the new guy (@ar2381) who can't take direction.
It was a ridiculously busy show for us, but very productive and good. I did run into Alan @ar2381 at the DE party and we got to talk for a few minutes. I have no recollection of our conversation because the free booze was plentiful and strong :) You can see everything we published for IPCPR on this page of Blind Man's Puff, or on our facebook feed.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
It was a ridiculously busy show for us, but very productive and good. I did run into Alan @ar2381 at the DE party and we got to talk for a few minutes. I have no recollection of our conversation because the free booze was plentiful and strong :) You can see everything we published for IPCPR on this page of Blind Man's Puff, or on our facebook feed.
Sounds like a lot of fun!

Even better than that, good to see you on here again, bro! Stay awhile! :)

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sounds like a lot of fun!

Even better than that, good to see you on here again, bro! Stay awhile! :)
Thanks, brother. I will do my best. Life got crazy after a promo at work and more responsibility at Blind Man's Puff. Plus, there was a little too much tension on the forum for a while. Hopefully that has passed. (y)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Thanks, brother. I will do my best. Life got crazy after a promo at work and more responsibility at Blind Man's Puff. Plus, there was a little too much tension on the forum for a while. Hopefully that has passed. (y)
The only tension was due to you leaving us. You are the Zen Master of this place - without you, it's Lord of the Flies.