What's new

who likes aro's?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm just getting into piping. I normally use it for finishing off my nubs but with the new baby my smoking time is disappearing fast! I bought some red hat backy it was the 1$ bag at the liquor store to try and learn packing. I would love to try some aromatics. I'm a drew estate whore but it sounds like that ones already spoken for. I don't need full tins or anything just some to try out and see what I dig. Is a cob pipe suitable for aeros? I have a missouri mercheem cob pipe. I live 10 miles from there factory and there pretty cheap here.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm just getting into piping. I normally use it for finishing off my nubs but with the new baby my smoking time is disappearing fast! I bought some red hat backy it was the 1$ bag at the liquor store to try and learn packing. I would love to try some aromatics. I'm a drew estate whore but it sounds like that ones already spoken for. I don't need full tins or anything just some to try out and see what I dig. Is a cob pipe suitable for aeros? I have a missouri mercheem cob pipe. I live 10 miles from there factory and there pretty cheap here.
I'd say so. I just smoked out of one a little while ago. And enjoyed it. Give it a shot and see how you like it.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Send me your addy. I've got a couple drew estates left and a whole bunch of other aros that I've been wondering what to do with.