• General Cigar

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (write in below)

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Your vote is not displayed publicly unless you write in.

To have your vote counted, you must name a company by poll selection or in the comments. Your first company name mentioned will be your choice.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I voted other.
Right now I'm torn. I love everything I'm smoking by La Aurora and I've been obsessed with Bull City Cigar Co. since last year.

Upon further reflection I would also have to throw Paul Stulac in there as well. I haven't smoked any of his that I didn't absolutely love.

Last edited:
Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
My Father stands out to me more for a reason more than what has their names on it. Their stuff is great, they make Tats, they make half or more now of Crowned Heads. Some of the other choices are incredible but when My Father encompasses so many great brands it's hard to put a vote elsewhere. I haven't had a Crowned Heads, Warped, or RomaCraft that I haven't liked and they are my top three that I enjoy and buy regularly and I also enjoy Tatuaje but I just give credit to My Father for a lot. I enjoy Padron, Fuente and the Cubans I've had but the Garcias just seem to be on another level and bringing others up with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My Father stands out to me more for a reason more than what has their names on it. Their stuff is great, they make Tats, they make half or more now of Crowned Heads. Some of the other choices are incredible but when My Father encompasses so many great brands it's hard to put a vote elsewhere. I haven't had a Crowned Heads, Warped, or RomaCraft that I haven't liked and they are my top three that I enjoy and buy regularly and I also enjoy Tatuaje but I just give credit to My Father for a lot. I enjoy Padron, Fuente and the Cubans I've had but the Garcias just seem to be on another level and bringing others up with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I may have to change my vote based on this post. Nah, I'm still more of Dominican fan, but that is just like my opinion.