What's new

Who the....

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to work after being sent an ominous message asking for my address and yes, I was a bit worried.
Me thinking, well, if anything comes it won't be for a while so i can relax......
Yeah right!
Pictured be proof that the .Ailes carriers are busting tail dripping packages fast!
I'm so blessed to have found this place a few years back and as life has tossed me in the washer then the dryer it seems everytime I was about to come out of lurking and join in I had to pull back out because of all the chaos going on in the home.
I've had a terrible year. Lost my father, wife left me and the kids and is in rehab. Again. Everytime I got down I would open tapatalk and read here and learn and enjoy watching the shenanigans.
It kept me safe and hopeful that their are good people in this world still.
For that u will be forever grateful to all of you.
And this package..... I was almost in tears and had to step away so they didnt see their old man crying again.
Words can never Express what this means to me yet I have to say, thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Who ever you are you a an amazing person and smacked me with some stuff that u LOVE to smoke.
Carry on. Keep it real. Keep the kindness paid forward if you can and no matter what, seize the day!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Now that's a nuke! Well done, whoever did this to you.

This whole forum is like a big dysfunctional family. Yeah, at times we all can't agree on certain topics but the amount of brotherly love and comradery is second to none. I feel like I talk to most people here on the forum more than my own friends on a daily basis whether it's on the actual forum, in a groupme group, social media or actually texting each other. I feel like we can all vent to each other and be here for each other in the good and the bad things.