Who wants more Little Boris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
[/QUOTE]
1. Pete has said in the past that he thinks 500 boxes is enough. Why should he have to do something just because we say so?
2. Pete has said that there is only so much of the Sumatra wrapper to go around. Why should he make more of a cigar that already exists if it will impact producing another blend in the future?
3. Pete could be worried about the impact (i.e. what consumers think of his business) of saying that there were only so many to be produced, then changing his mind at the last second.[/QUOTE]

1.I think we are being asked to provide input is all.
2.This is here and now, we live in the present. right or wrong human nature wants our chickens, not the eggs.
3.judging someones professionalism by them doing a 180 and going on the limb for the team (consumer) is abit much.

he could just roll bundles of mini boris cigarrillos and nothing more ought to be considered than what it is. a lark.

sorta like them thermonukes.

imho

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
In order to make sure those who got the original 500 boxes of Lil Boris still have as limited a release, and to also satisfy those who didn't get any, I am going to petition Pete to make some "Enormo-Boris" cigars.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
To clear the confusion.....Pete asked us to make the poll to see what the response would be.
Hey jowee,

Did Pete just ask you guys to make the poll? Meaning that was his response to Corona asking if he would/could make more Little Boris? Or did he approach Corona with that suggestion on his own?
Pete and Jeff were talking after we sold out and Jeff mentioned that we are still getting phone calls for orders. Hell, I have had 5 today and I got here 2 hours ago. He told Pete that we had 450 pre-orders in about 7 days. Obviously, Jeff would like more boxes and Pete said that he might be out of wrapper leaves for the blend. Pete then suggested to Jeff that he put up a poll on our website to see what the consumer thought about another run of 500 boxes.

I think something that is getting overlooked is that this cigar is also benefiting the CRA. Another 500 boxes would mean another $5000 to the CRA.

To answer the question...lol...I wasn't on the phone with them so I am not sure exactly what was said, but I am told that Pete asked Jeff to put up a poll on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.