What's new

who wants to try one?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
free new tubo humidifier to first person who posts here. Only condition is that you really will use it, and LMK how it works for you.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
similar foam to the Paradigm units that I sell. It holds a LOT of water for its size. the foam is mold resistant. replacement foam will be cheap just in case.
dont lay it on top of your cigars. thats what beads and Bovedas are for. you can velcro the tubes on the lid of a desktop, or put them into your humi next to your cigars, but use a divider to seperate the tube from your cigars. i have been using a 4 inch tube in a desktop that holds a true 40 large cigars. Keeps them at about 67-68. real nice results on a $4.99 retail item. these things will be great for the winter time when its a struggle to keep humidity up in a desktop. As you know, I sell Bovedas. They are a great product. One negative is that they are a bit slow to react, and can struggle in a leaky desktop. These new tubes are the answer to that problem.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got these today. Ron hooked me up with a small and a medium size humidity tube :clap: :applause: :applause:
Will put them both to use- The small in my humi at work and the medium in my everyday desktop at home.
Thanks for the opportunity to try these out. I'll give a review in a few weeks.

Richard

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
instructions, take off one cap. put an inch of distilled water in glass. put uncapped end of tube in glass. let wick suck up water, dont put whole tube underwater. after about 10 minutes, wrap with paper towel, and shake it a little bit. keep it wrapped in paper for about 5 minutes. replace cap, and you are ready to go.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got'em soaking up the water now. Decided to use the small one in a small (25 count) humidor i have here at home.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Have had these in place for a week now. Humi's are holding steady at 68 and 69. Been looking at the glass top daily (larger humi) and it has held steady throughout the week. The other, I have left alone since putting the humi tube in, opened tonight and is showing 68. So far so good. :thumbsup: I am interested to see how long they go without a recharge.
Will report again in a few weeks.