What's new

Who was drunk on CBid last night?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Funny they're $275 on CI right now, did they show the next highest bid? Just wondering what number he entered incorrectly?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Is it me or do people not understand the purpose of cbid?? Hell maybe I don’t understand the meaning!! You can pay full price at the B&M’s or get a small discount from the normal online retailer!! Okay rant over

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Is it me or do people not understand the purpose of cbid??
To move cigars that aren't selling fast enough on their own? CI wants to sell cigars, cbid helps them sell more cigars...

I haven't been on cbid in quite a while but if what they're selling is what you want to buy, you can save some $ vs buying from the CI site sometimes - not a bad deal, as long as you pay attention and/or stay off it when you're drinking, lol

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
To move cigars that aren't selling fast enough on their own? CI wants to sell cigars, cbid helps them sell more cigars...

I haven't been on cbid in quite a while but if what they're selling is what you want to buy, you can save some $ vs buying from the CI site sometimes - not a bad deal, as long as you pay attention and/or stay off it when you're drinking, lol
I meant why do people get into bidding wars for cigars that are readily available!! I get cbid what there purpose is.. however I don’t get why people bid so high or so close to retail on cbids

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The only time I've come close to e-tail pricing is when it's the final day in a shipment cycle and I don't want to have to mess around with placing another order. I've also seen Cbid mistakenly use some ambiguous, almost deceptive descriptions on their lots. Once posted they really can't be changed

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
You can't be on Cbid if you have a full time job and kids and/or a wife that demand a normal amount of attention.
Sure you can. Find something you want, pop on once or twice a week and bid a low max bid, and walk away. It may take a bit of time, but not really that much if you do it like I do, and you can get stuff at great prices if you don’t get caught up in bidding wars or impulse buys.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sure you can. Find something you want, pop on once or twice a week and bid a low max bid, and walk away. It may take a bit of time, but not really that much if you do it like I do, and you can get stuff at great prices if you don’t get caught up in bidding wars or impulse buys.
This. I check it out two or three times a week to grab some boxes of cheaper sticks like Oliva Vs and Undercrowns, but only if they’re at least 40% below msrp.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol.. imagine they make him pay it.. would serve him right haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk