Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other(Please List In Thread)

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think lefty will win but you gotta watch out for so many players now. Johnson, Watson, Mcdowell and Els. Those are just a few other than the names listed on the poll. This year should be interesting.

Last edited:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I would love to see Phil win it, but I'm a big Phil fan. Odds are it'll be someone else, but I'll still be rooting for him. Nice to see him win the Houston this past weekend.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
If Ian Poulter is nothing else, he's entertaining, and he doesn't mind popping off at whoever is in his way for a good laugh.

That might not have even been the case when Poulter was asked about four-time Masters winner Tiger Woods' chances this week at Augusta National. Poulter spoke honestly, and said he doesn't even think Tiger will contend, this according to Teddy Greenstein.

"I don't think he'll finish in the top 5," Poulter said, citing Woods' play at the World Golf Championships at Doral four weeks ago.

"The shots he was hitting at Doral, they were very inconsistent," Poulter said. "You can't afford to hit shots like that on this golf course and get away with it. I don't think you want to rely on your short game that much around this place."

_____________________ Link

You got to love Ian Poulter :stretchgr

Status
Not open for further replies.