What's new

Who you know - Help a brother out.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
With so many brothers (and sisters) here, in so many different professions, we have quite a network. :dance:

With such a network, we should be able to post up requests to see if anyone can help out. :help:

*** Maybe we could make this a sticky somewhere. ***

I'm planning on taking a trip with the new misses :awholelot on Labor day weekend to San Antonio. I am looking to stay on the riverwalk.

Anyone have any connections to getting a great room at a good price?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I like this thread idea but I've never been in San Antonio.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
hotwire.com had some of the best hotel prices I've ever seen if you don't mind not knowing exactly what hotel you're getting until after you book. Go 4star minimum and you will not be disappointed.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
hotwire.com bro.
Ha, you work for them? :cross-eyed

Maybe people are missing the networking part, or maybe there just isn't anyone in that field that can help. Just say I sold cars and you needed a good deal, then I could help, or talk to Blooz (AJ). You need photography, talk to Brooks, you need video editing, talk to Mowee. I'm just coming up with these off the top of my head, so the come fast and cheap :kissforeh

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I lived in San Antonio for years. Most of the people I knew that worked in hotels have long since moved on. I can highly recommend Hotel Valencia. THere is a new Grand Hyatt that should be nice too.