What's new

Who you ridin wit? -nfl

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I really don't have a favorite anymore I've been known to place a wager so you can't have emotional ties it clouds the judgement lol. Was the biggest Cowboys fan ever growing up and still root for them. Two stadiums I think everybody should see a game in The Big House in Ann Arbor and The Billion Dollar Playground aka JerryWorld in Texas!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
My love for SF goes pretty deep. Knuckle deep to be exact, thanks to the Super Bowl. But I'll let that be. I also tend to hate almost every other team. Secretly have a lil love for the steelers. My uncle was a diehard and passed away the before they won. And got some hometown love, (a tiny bit) for the bills. Other than that, the others can eat me.

Btw, I am not, nor do I endorse any of those asshole fans that Cateacher encountered. In the end, it's just a game. But I am so ready for football.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
49rs!!! First game I ever went to at the stick I got to sit in the corner of the end zone. First play of the game was a 70+ yard td pass from Young to Rice right in front of us. Hooked for life after that!