What's new

Who's In Houston?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm going to be in Houston for five weeks starting this Sunday. I'll be training for something like 14 hours a day most days, but I'll probably have a few days off too. Anyone in the area interested in meeting up sometime to enjoy a smoke?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is really close to Downtown. Shoot me your contact info and we can get together sometime. Luke, aka Benzo..., is coming into town on the 14th so we might need to go B&M hoping.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I'm cool with downing street on Thursday. Gives me a place to kill time till I have to pick up Luke at Hobby Airport.

What time are we shooting for?
Oh, I figured he would already be in town and Saturday would be better for me. What about meeting at Cigar Vault?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Nope, his flight comes in around midnight. And Saturday Night is a no go for me (I have a dinner with a bunch of people my wife works with, she would kill me if I didn't show. Especially since it is at my house.) Other than that, I'm good.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
On Thursday I've got to be at training from approximately 5am until approximately 9pm, so I doubt that would be good for me. Saturdays are my best days, and I imagine Friday nights are also pretty good.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
what the hell???? a wisconsinite hanging out with the southern boys??? Turncoat!!!!!!! :rofl:
I figure anyone who's been to Wisconson would probably move there, so everyone down here just must not know any better.

And, really, is Houston that different from parts of Wisconsin? (The answer is yes, because Wisconsin is not the fattest place in America and we don't boil in our own sweat :rolling: )

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Wisconsin is the most anti-Texas state I've ever been to... it's really beautiful though.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm going to have to make a Houston trip sometime. My oldest cousin on my Mother's side just got married recently and lives in Houston. And he smokes cigars.

I really do need to win the lottery so I can just travel around smoking cigars with all the fine folks on this board.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I'm in houston, but for the past few months I've been slacking on checking the boards.

can't do anything this weekend as I'm booked (my birthday and father's day activities) but I'll be available next week.