What's new

Why are Januay/February Lancero months?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Why not do it in a warm month when you can take your time and enjoy them instead of one of the coldest months of the year? I think February should be Panatela month, and August should be Lancero month! What do you guys think?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My understanding is somebody on here just decided he would only smoke lanceros one February, and then it just became a thing. The “why not do it in a warmer month” thing comes up every year, and the answer is “then it wouldn’t be Lancero February, would it?”

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It’s been a while since I destroyed your mailbox. I have a lance pack listed for sale, I probably just need to take that down and send it to you with some bodyguards! :LOL::LOL:
On the rare circumstance that I can get a decent draw, they burn well, I like the blend, and the occasion is right, they can be enjoyable.. I think that’s been like twice..... :ROFLMAO:

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
On the rare circumstance that I can get a decent draw, they burn well, I like the blend, and the occasion is right, they can be enjoyable.. I think that’s been like twice..... :ROFLMAO:
It’s definitely not my cup of tea either. I’ve had a few I like but I really haven’t smoked that many.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I brought this up many years ago...it's still Lancero February, still doesn't make sense, and still frickin too cold. And I no longer observe it.

I say let it happen this February and reboot it again later this year in a better month. Petite Corona January and Short Robusto February.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk