What's new

Why I order from Fox Cigar

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So fox did a random sampler for 4th of July. They are always a good deal so I placed an order. I also picked out a single that I enjoy, Norteno limitada. My order ended up being around $40. So I placed my order before heading on a camping trip. Today when I get home from work I see my fox cigar order. Quick as always, though I notice the box is pretty large for what should be 6 cigars.

So I see a note saying they ran out of the Norteno limitada. No big deal I think, they refunded the price of the cigar. Then I see the lighter, standard fare with my fox order but always appreciated. Then I dig a bit and see some swag, a nice cuter and cigar holder, I think to myself that was nice of them. Wasn’t needed, I get stuff sometimes goes out of stock, but I appreciate the generosity.

Then I am dumb founded on what I find next, first they replace the limitada with the same size standard edition which is near a $10 cigar on my $40 order. Then they add a 5er of the same Norteno cigar which would be around $30 at least. Needless to say I will continue to order from them. 7515A8CC-F66E-4792-A106-1E17176C2399.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So fox did a random sampler for 4th of July. They are always a good deal so I placed an order. I also picked out a single that I enjoy, Norteno limitada. My order ended up being around $40. So I placed my order before heading on a camping trip. Today when I get home from work I see my fox cigar order. Quick as always, though I notice the box is pretty large for what should be 6 cigars.

So I see a note saying they ran out of the Norteno limitada. No big deal I think. Nice of them to send the rest of the order and ship out the single at a later date. Then I see the lighter, standard fare with my fox order but always appreciated. Then I dig a bit and see some swag, a nice cuter and cigar holder, I think to myself that was nice of them. Wasn’t needed, I get stuff sometimes goes out of stock, but I appreciate the generosity.

Then I am dumb founded on what I find next, first they replace the limitada with the same size standard edition which is near a $10 cigar on my $40 order. Then they add a 5er of the same Norteno cigar which would be around $30 at least. Needless to say I will continue to order from them. View attachment 117004
Fantastic. Gonna have to give them a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They sent me a pair of the same Cigar scissors too with my most recent order. They are quickly becoming my favorite retailer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fox and Small Batch are pretty much my go-to vendors. I just received a 5er from Small Batch and ordered a couple more from Fox. Both outfits have a great selection of my favorite sticks and phenomenal customer service.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why cant I find a retail website for Fox? only the lounge site with event info etc. I live a few miles north of one their locations...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my goodies from Fox today. On top of my order they included an extra stick (Buenaventura), a lighter, and a handwritten note. Those guys are a first class outfit.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so cool I really like when the smaller retailers genuinely care about customer satisfaction. It's never happened to me but I've heard SmallBatch hooks people up when something like this happens but it's on;y hearsay.