What's new

Why I've Been Gone

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Just wanted to share with my brothers the reason for my absence over the past ~9 months...
I simply haven't been doing anything cigar related as all of my free time was dedicated to training for the below: USPSA Area 5.

Ultimately it didn't go too well, which means I probably still won't be around for a long while as I continue the grind.
HOWEVER, thanks to MAW passes and texts from @Smoqman I will remember to stop in from time to time, and hopefully swing by a HERF or two in the upcoming months. I certainly do miss my friends.

With no further ado, my match footage.... There's only a couple stages missing; there were 14 total. Also, you get to see the one and only malfunction my CZ has ever had, effectively turning an 18 second stage into a 42 second one *womp womp*

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Pretty cool, something I've fantasized about but never tried. Love the CZ
Definitely give it a try. There's nothing I enjoy more. And most people find it far more enjoyable than a regular range trip.
Lightning fast magazine reloads!
Haha thanks man. They're not that great, but I do practice them daily.

Also, Armiger hooked me up with a new holster for the 2016 season. I'm tooling down for this year. But the planning for next year is already going. I'll be at a few Majors... Really looking forward to the traveling aspect.