What's new

why me?

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok... this girl that has had a crush on me since practically the beginning of the year, she's been telling me how pretty I look, how nice I am with her, that thanks to me she goes into class... a recent one was "Megan! The prettiest woman in the world!" All I did was smile... awkwardly. Well, today... she said "You should be girlfriend!" I have no idea if she said it for real, but I had to let out an nervous laugh, I had no idea what to say. After that, she just hugged me. I'm not really sure still of what happened... I'm still processing it. It has never happened to me before.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Jwintosh did the same thing to me one day, but i just put it off as too much to drink.

Just tell her that you are saving yourself for Natalie Portman.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
.......Sounds like a fun time Meg. :dunno:

Still, you should feel nice to be complimented in such a way. Even if it was a bit uncomfortable. :p

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It is a complement, but I just don't feel comfterable. Dunno... maybe because society rules have made me this way... I'll just see what happens next. Not gonna go out with her though, I mean, she has a boy friend.... unless................Ah! I know what is it she is trying to do! She wants a threesome!....No way................................. does she? :lookaroun f*ck! I don't know. This really makes me feel awkward.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Lol, you guys are crazy. I have been hit on by other guys a couple of times. I dont like it and it makes me uncomfortable, however I am a very upfront and sociable person. I politely say that I dont putt from the rough and express that I am flattered to be considered. What can I say, when your hot your hot lol.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It is a complement, but I just don't feel comfterable. Dunno... maybe because society rules have made me this way... I'll just see what happens next. Not gonna go out with her though, I mean, she has a boy friend.... unless................Ah! I know what is it she is trying to do! She wants a threesome!....No way................................. does she? :lookaroun f*ck! I don't know. This really makes me feel awkward.
LOL.... :laugh:
Tell her you smoke cigars and you're not into Virginia Slims... *IDK* :stretchgr

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LOL.... :laugh:
Tell her you smoke cigars and you're not into Virginia Slims... *IDK* :stretchgr
Oh, she knows that I smoke cigars and she thinks it is sexy as can be, now... I could let her knot that I'm interested in "Virginia Slims" (lol)... but how? I mean, she's always really nice to me and I'd hate to hurt her feelings.

Damn... maybe I should tell her either before the classroom party or after. But can't wait any longer than that.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Now that I realize it, my dad and I are the only ones in the family that always get "hit" by some gay/lesbian..... Hahahahaha, ok, now it's funny!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Just be honest with her Meg and explain that she's making you feel uncomfortable. If she can't come to grips with that then tell her to kiss your arse!