What's new

Why not share photos

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I mostly think people post photos of their stash for the "Look at me" thing, well I am in a "look at me" mood (it is late, and I have had a few too many and I love my cegars)

• Edgestar 28 bottle
• 2.5 lbs of 65% beads
• plugged drainhole with a golf tee
• Mav custom drawers and shelf

Attachments

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'll play :) Great looking Collection keinreis The title sounds like you are asking us to share if not let me know or the mods can delete mine.
Thanks

First my Prized Possessions Flags and stuff given to me by the troops. The most important stuff in my house.

Okay now some cigars. Some updated some older!

Last edited:

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
^^^^^^^^^^^

...and you deserve everyone of those gifts from the military and then some.

Looks like your plan is going well, we need to catch up sometime.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I didn't intend to start a new show off your stuff thread. I should have searched for the old one and posted there. See what beers can do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I actually think a new "show off thread" is exceptable once a year or so compared to most other threads were it is not IMO. Many new members join in a year. Many members collections can grow into several more humus in a year. Others collection will change drastically for better or worse in a year as well. Bumping the old thread just makes it harder for members to update. Wouldn't it be easier to add a current members photos once every 6 months or once every 12 months?

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I actually think a new "show off thread" is exceptable once a year or so compared to most other threads were it is not IMO. Many new members join in a year. Many members collections can grow into several more humus in a year. Others collection will change drastically for better or worse in a year as well. Bumping the old thread just makes it harder for members to update. Wouldn't it be easier to add a current members photos once every 6 months or once every 12 months?
Thanks for backing up my drunken laziness!

CigarSaint

Who Dat!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
very good point!!! Nice pictures btw!:tiphat:

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for backing up my drunken laziness!
I agree no one has to open any thread :eyepoke: and the old ones are pretty long. There is nothing wrong with being excited about your collection. I do Like you cooler dude very nice! drunk or not we are here to have fun most people like pictures.

Have a good weekend fellas!

Dave

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
THANKS smelvis,

The wife has accused me of going off the deep end in the last year and half. After showing her your pictures, I'm probably good for another edgestar, or I do know where there is an empty upright freezer that's not being used.

Last edited: