What's new

Widmer Brothers Brewing DRIFTER PALE ALE review!

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Chads brew review. 20110519

Widmer Brothers Brewing DRIFTER PALE ALE
this brew is a wonderfully simple tone that doesn't really set it apart from its pale ale brethren. But upon first taste you quickly realize how utterly satisfying this "girl next door is." This beauty slaps in the face with a pale ale hanger that quickly becomes smooth as rain. This makes this bombshell in disguise a perfect babe for those hot summer days. I recommend something light and full of flavor to accompany this treat. Paired with your favorite sushi or poke makes this a great beer to settle down with and feel no guilt at all. Thank Widmer brew for once again knocking your socks off with not the most complex and exotic potion but a great glass of smooth and refreshing bliss. 5.7% ABV and described by the brewery as being "anything but pale."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
First tried this last year. Impressed with it. Really like the hint of passion fruit I get from it. Something unique in the beer.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I will definately be looking for that my friend, thanks for sharing your experience.

If you are a fan of Widmer Brothers you need to find a bottle of their "Brothers Reserve Barrel Aged Brrrbon"

It is Limited Release #3 and was released Fall 2010.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I will definately be looking for that my friend, thanks for sharing your experience.

If you are a fan of Widmer Brothers you need to find a bottle of their "Brothers Reserve Barrel Aged Brrrbon"

It is Limited Release #3 and was released Fall 2010.
I just picked up 2 bottles of.lagavulin distillers edition 1991 and 1994. Great stuff. I'll for sure try.the Widmer.