What's new

Wife's surgery is today

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Update - Everything with the surgery went very well. Doctor did not see anything else out of the ordinary, while he was in there. We got to bring her home late yesterday afternoon where she will be taking it easy for about a week and doing a lot of walking starting Monday Thank you all so much for the prayers and well wishes.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Sorry I didn't see your post in time brother...Glad she is doing fine and I'll still send prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry I didn't see this before the surgery, but I'm glad all went well. I had mine out a few years ago, arthroscopically. Four tiny incisions - took less than a week to heal. I literally could have gone back to work (admittedly, a desk job) the next day.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just saw this thread...It's great to hear that all is well. A big relief anytime a loved-one confronts surgery like this and there are no complications. It's a good day :)

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Thank you all again for the thoughts and prayers. The wife is sore with a little pain but not much unless she coughs or is getting in and out of bed. It is so good to have you guys support right now. I really appreciate you all more than you know. Thank you.