What's new

WigWam Herf...any interest

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
So the wife and i were talking about taking a night out sometime after the new year. Both our Birthdays are in Jan and Feb so a night out is nice. The WigWam Motel came up and she said "as long as that's not considered my present". And then she mentioned it might be a cool spot to have a herf. I guess you guys are rubbing off on her, and no it is not cool to make a dirty joke out of that.:grinFU: Any way, I Pm'd WigWam and he would be up for having us all for a herf, he's in Rialto, only 1 hour and 6 minutes from Orange County. The rooms are inexpensive, But we would need to make sure we have reservations. There seems to be a fire pit, and I'm sure i can find firewood somewhere.:grin: Maybe WigWam will jump in, when he's back from Vegas, and let us kow of any good local spots we can smoke or eat. So for now I just seeing if anyone else would be into herfing on Route 66.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What would be the dates? The wife and I got married in Sedona in Feb. and were thinking of going back,,a herf would be nice to fit in.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
"There seems to be a fire pit, and I'm sure i can find firewood somewhere. Maybe WigWam will jump in"

what do you have against wiggy? sheeeze!! :grin:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
"There seems to be a fire pit, and I'm sure i can find firewood somewhere. Maybe WigWam will jump in"

what do you have against wiggy? sheeeze!! :grin:
hardy har har.....:stickbeat

maybe we'll just throw you in.:stretchgr

I was thinking like first week in FEB

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I might be interested. It's only about a 5 hour drive from Phoenix. If the weather is not bad I'll take the scooter!

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Would be a great time, and we can also head over to my local B&M, where all the action happens. Not sure if we have a place for the fire pit.. Ideas needed.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Damnit, I would love to go to one of these herfs but you left coasters keep planning things too far away. Where the hell are all the east coast folks and why are we not herfing? Sounds like a great idea guys, hope you have a blast, plus you would be supporting wigwam in the process.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Damnit, I would love to go to one of these herfs but you left coasters keep planning things too far away. Where the hell are all the east coast folks and why are we not herfing? Sounds like a great idea guys, hope you have a blast, plus you would be supporting wigwam in the process.
Well we only have 2 seasons here, Spring and Fall. Summer might show up for a couple weeks, but after that it's nice. So we don't have to hibernate for 4 months a year like a lot of you do.

I'm going to head out to the WigWam in a few weeks for a couple of smokes with Wiggy and will come back with more info on where we can herf, have dinner and so forth. I thought i saw a fire pit in the photos, but if there is not one already there then we'll bring mine. I have a decent portable fire pit, we could set up anywhere, so that might be an option.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
hey if your gunna go out to smoke with wigwam I wanna come!!
Fine with me, but we can't carpool. The wife and I are going to the driving range, and then to dinner. Then will be staying the night. And no you can not sleep in our bed.:pokemyeye

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Fine with me, but we can't carpool. The wife and I are going to the driving range, and then to dinner. Then will be staying the night. And no you can not sleep in our bed.:pokemyeye
Gee Dave. Kinda selfish.:hysterica