Length: 7
Band color: Red
Price: $9.00
Body: Light-Medium
Strength: Mild

Wrapper: Connecticut Shade and Brazilian Maduro
The Filler & Binder : Dominican

Burn: Even burning.

Construction: Overall construction was good.

Taste: Mineral.

Draw: Good.

This cigar was signed and given to me by Arganese himself. Thought I'd enjoy it for what it's worth. Usually do not see barber pole cigars with a combination of Connecticut and Maduro wrapper. At first light, a mild spice and sweetness, but soon it disappeared into a one dimensional mineral tasting cigar until the end. My first Arganese cigar with a good draw. I have much more appreciation for DPG "My Father" even though it was one dimensional, the quality of the tobacco is still present the entire time, unlike the Double Wrap Churchill. I took a closer look at the cigar and found it slightly veined and the maduro wrapper was no where near as rich as the ML3 even though they use the same Brazilian Maduro wrapper.

I would give this a 3 out of 10 teepee rating.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would like to see your review on:

601 Green figurado
opus x petite lancero
DPG black robusto
Tat brown especiale
AF Cuban Beli
DC #4
Hemi WOAN & WOAM

How does that sound bro??? I won't get into the CC's yet but that'll keep ya busy:smokingbo

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I would like to see your review on:

601 Green figurado
opus x petite lancero
DPG black robusto
Tat brown especiale
AF Cuban Beli
DC #4
Hemi WOAN & WOAM

How does that sound bro??? I won't get into the CC's yet but that'll keep ya busy:smokingbo
mail them over and I'll start right away. I've had 3 or 4 of those already, but none in the humidor currently.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
mail them over and I'll start right away. I've had 3 or 4 of those already, but none in the humidor currently.
Hehehehehe, very well handled. Though ye should be wary about what ye wish in this neck of the woods...

Thanks for the review!