What's new

Will anyone be in Bristol during the spring races?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Headed to Bristol during St. Pattys weekend for the Nascar races at Bristol. Wondered if anyone else planned on going to the races. We will be at the All American Campground from Friday morning til Sunday night if anyone wants to meet up for beer and smokes.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
You're not the only one, I'm sure of that. I live about an hour away from the track. My parents live closer and rent out their house each year. If I had the time, wasn't in school and busy with church on the weekends, I'd drive up and meet you. I'll meet you next year for sure.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Good to know I'm not alone. Hopefully we can make it back down there next year but may be planning a Daytona trip instead. Time will tell.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not alone, but I won't be making it.

I've been in the past and loved the track. Didn't care much for leaving though! That traffic is stupid.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thought I would check again to see if anyone would be in Bristol this weekend. We are leaving Friday morning at 3am and puts us in Bristol late morning. Found a b&m about 10 miles away in Bristol VA that we may pay a visit to also.