What's new

Will the madness never end

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Its a ugly truth for sure. Our Norman Rockwell America is long gone. The Cocker Spanial on the front porch has been replaced by a Pitbull in the back yard.
Perhaps if Popeye was a pot smoker, who never joined the Navy, but instead decided to protest war he would be a Box Office Hit.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm not that old myself, a product of the 80's, but my grampa who survived the depression raised me in the country in Montana so my values aren't the same as most of my generation. My kids are all lazy, whiney, and useless thanks to their mother who I am no longer with and there is only so much you can do when you only have your children 50% of the time. I don't even want to think what society will be like when I become a grandpa...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rarely run into people that agree with this type of stuff but the train just keeps rolling in this general direction. My guess is as long as society has their Cable TV, McDonalds, and cell phones they/we will put up with an awful lot of BS.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bring out the David Allan Coe, Hank Williams Jr, & Waylon Jennings..... I need a hefty dose o' country while I smoke my pipe start on my hashtagactivism project: Save Popeye. #SissifiedSociety
You're missing a few there... Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Charlie Pride... Do I need to go on?
well I taught the weeping willow
how to cry cry cry
and I taught the clouds how to cover
up a clear blue sky
and the tears I cry fo that woman
are gonna flood you, big river
an I'm gonna sit right here until I die

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
bring out the david allan coe, hank williams jr, & waylon jennings..... I need a hefty dose o' country while i smoke my pipe start on my hashtagactivism project: Save popeye. #sissifiedsociety
you're missing a few there... Johnny cash, willie nelson, charlie pride... Do i need to go on?

well i taught the weeping willow
how to cry cry cry
and i taught the clouds how to cover
up a clear blue sky
and the tears i cry fo that woman
are gonna flood you, big river
an i'm gonna sit right here until i die
flash backs, caution flashbacks... :)