What's new

Will The Patriots go 16-0?

Will the Pat's do it?

• Yes

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don't care, just watching it to burn one!!!

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
anyone else see like a moment of blur here and there on HD? I wonder why that is?

Anyway, I hate New England and NY, but gotta root for the Giants in this one

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Let's see if they can make it to the SB...
I Agree! Its nice to have a record, but imho, it would mean nothing if they don't win it all. The Dolphins own the record out right for a perfect season, until N.E. does it. Just my 2 cents worth. And, yes I was rooting for Brady and the kids tonight.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't count the number of times the Pats have taken charge in the 4th quarter to put the game away. That was a helluva game. NYG played very well, but faded after the 3rd. I don't know if they were just tired, but it looked like they just lost interest.

I almost soiled myself when Moss dropped that bomb that would've surely been a TD. But then I was yelling for joy when the very next play was the same pass and sealed multiple records. That was a thing of beauty. Like 'em or not, you witnessed history.

The path to the SB is always hard, but has any team ever been more driven? I can envision Indy or SD beating NE, but I can also imagine two teams each coming to Foxboro to lose against the most motivated team in NFL history. Then the scenario repeats in AZ.

But anything can happen. Stay tuned. Go, Pats!