Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I'm only watching to burn one

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
All you suckas are just jealous that your teams on their best days hardly stack up against the mothers of the patriots third string guys!:bouncetau

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
The Cowboys were close most of the game without their Pro Bowl corner and without their #2 WR.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Its like killer whales and Sea Lions! They were just tossin them around lettin them think they had a chance, but really there was no chance!:halfgrinw

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
You know how people sometimes say a team didn't play all four quarters?

When I watch the Patriots it feels like they are just toying with the other team until the middle of the third quarter or so when they really turn it on and the other teams just can't hang because they are exhausted.

It's almost like the Pats are capable of playing six or seven full quarters without issue.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yes, excatly. That's what My freinds and I have said since early on.
Alot of teams only play 50-55 minutes in the game. And the game is often won/lost in the last few.

I have never seen the pats quit early (shame since I am a giants fan), but the pats deserve their wins this year. they play hard, and they put their 100% in. I wish more teams/players would. I mean for the money they get, we only ask them to show up for 60 minuts for 16 weeks, and most of them dont wake up till week 4 or 5 and still only play 3+- quarters.

Pats play from minute 1-60 with their all. Then again, in the playoffs, all the teams are playing at that level... so this is finally where the pats will get a real challange I think.

univibe88

Slidell 4 Life
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think now that the Colts are out the Pats will definately prevail.

SD is a good team but I dont think they can beat the Pats at home.
SD is too beat up mentally and physically to go into NE and put up a fight next week.