What's new

Wine cooler help?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So, in the end, I must say I would not go this route again, unless my house was routinely too warm.

Since the only time the temp in my house goes above 75 degrees is when the power is out, the wine cooler would only be beneficial if I plugged it into a generator if there was a hurricane or something. Frankly I am too old to stick around here with no power and would go to a hotel anyway. I don't have so many sticks that I couldn't double bag them and take them with me for a few days.

Time to look for new storage. Maybe a nice end table humi, or maybe a nice tower....... :)

(I would definitely look for a different model than this Vinotemp. Too many bothers - the digital display being off, the puddle of water at the bottom, the wire shelves built for bottles not boxes, and of course the fact that it resets to the lowest temp when the power cycles. There are definitely wine coolers out there that better lend themselves to cigar storage.)

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have to saqy that with the addition of my cpu fan, I am actually happy with the way it is set up now. For the money I think once you get it tweeked right it will hold quite a few boxes. I have 8 boxes in there now and 2 more on the way. I have to say it is working well right now.