What's new

Wineador cc-300h humidity issue

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The cc-300H has a fan on the chiller plate, would a fan mounted at the bottom do anything? I would think that the one fan would be sufficent??
Fans at the bottom of the unit help in keeping a RH balance....warm air rises so you want this loop which disperses the RH inside ....instead of it just hovering in one part. The original fan that is there is actually enough but to continue the loop.....another fan helps.....just don't get one that has too much power....probably one that is less powerful the better.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Cigary43 and @Boudie - Thanks for all your help earlier! I followed your steps and the humidity is dialed in. I am noticed a bit of water build-up at the bottom. How do you guys deal with this? I was leaving a mesh bag with some HF beads down there, but not sure if it is best to get these directly in contact with water. Any tips?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@sgt--cutthroat I went to Walmart and bought one of those cooling rags that you wet and as the water evaporates it cools your neck. Place the rag over the drain hole. It will absorb the excess moisture and wick it back into the system. Eventually you will get the system stabilized and you should no longer have the pooling problem. I guess any wicking material will work but the cooling rags are cheap and readily available.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate you guys sharing information on how to dial things in. Snaking a wire through the drain hole was definitely an pain. I had to go start from the inside and push the wire out. I mention it for the next guy who finds this thread.

Last edited: