What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I just want to comment on the communication that I have received from Forest. I am working on a rather complicated build (at least for me it is) and have had to contact Forest by PM and by telephone to try and work out the details on some specialty pieces that he is working on for me. He has been so helpful and really is willing to make any piece no matter what I have asked of him. Thanks Forest and I can't wait to see everything finished. I will post some pics when everything is done.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This a newair set of all drawers and the client wanted "cigar" pulls for the draws. He sent me the bands to use (a couple still had cigars attached!) Slotted dividers as well:

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
This a newair set of all drawers and the client wanted "cigar" pulls for the draws. He sent me the bands to use (a couple still had cigars attached!) Slotted dividers as well:
Those "cigar pulls" are bad ass!! Brilliant idea!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Narrow faces and wide open spaces :D This client wanted narrow framework, vented rear wall and gaps as big as I could get between the slats....so here it is:

You guys tell me how you want them made, and I'll make them! :D

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
OK, so this stuff is so nice I had to go out with a real camera and take a pic. We've got a Panasonic FZ50 that does more than I can figure out, but it sure beats a cell phone cam! Take another look at them drawers: