What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my drawers about 4 weeks ago. I can't wait anymore!!!! Just kidding just excited. I got the 3 double drawers with false bottom and 2 shelves. Zebra wood fronts. I also have the sides vented. I'll post pics as soon as it is set up...

Last edited:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
HI Everybody! (Simpson's lol) Holy cats I've been stupid busy!! My apologies for the lack of forum time, it's just been unreal what with the builds, multiple family crisis, stupid lawsuit stuff to deal with against the insurance company regarding the house fire 3 flippin years ago!! (argh..just a little anger there) and a very good friend going through a VERY bad time.

Anyway, most of you have heard that we had a heck of a back order on the Spanish Cedar. WEll, the container ship FINALLy showed up at the dock and lst week we got our order in, and our supplier and their distributor now has plenty on hand again. The distributor kept sayin, next week, next week, and it kept not showing up. Pretty frustrating for sure.

BUT now, WE are building like crazy to catch everyone up. I say WE, since my Wife is now helping full time! HUGE help as she's got a terrific eye for detail and she's really good at keeping me to task.

I've not even been taking pics of the builds lately, but here's a shot of some really pretty Bloodwood that went out this week:

I'll try and keep in touch with the forum more often, and with a little luck, maybe I can actually sit down and have a good cigar tonight! lol

Thanks to everyone for all the business, you guys are great. I'm doing my best to get it all done and shipped. Hopefully I've gotten all the emails attended to. If not, shoot me another at: sales@wineadors.com

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wipe with a damp rage, insert into wineador. Not sure if this is the best approach. Just figured it would keep the shelves from sucking all the humidity out of my beads.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I'm doing is I originally wiped everything down with distilled water. By the time I fi finished the last drawer the first one was dry. It sucked it up quick..so I wiped it down a second time...I then closed the door,I then waited 24 hours I then wiped everything down again. Also the entire time I kept a bowl of distilled on every shelf....I may wipe it one one more time....I p,an on putting my beads in on the third or fourth day...I'll keep everyone posted..

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is a Bloodwood 4/2 set with the vented draw option for a Newair AW280E:

A curly Maple set for a NewAir AW280E:

And it was TRAY DAY too until the heat drove me out of the shop. Small, medium, large and custom sized. Still have to sand them all......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got drawers in yesterday look great thanks Forrest. Fit and finish is wonderful, seasoning for about a week and adding sticks after. Dad is very happy, cant stop him from checking them out. You Rock!!! Thanks again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When did you place your order for the drawers?

Got drawers in yesterday look great thanks Forrest. Fit and finish is wonderful, seasoning for about a week and adding sticks after. Dad is very happy, cant stop him from checking them out. You Rock!!! Thanks again!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I placed my order a little over 5 weeks ago haven't heard anything back yet, do they just show up or does he normally send a shipping or tracking number? I was told they would ship in 4-5 weeks hopefully I would have heard something if it was delayed!