What's new

Wineador Question

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So I have been watching and reading a lot of the threads on Wineadors, I'm curious as to which way most of you use your wineadors. I have been using one for almost a decade now, and I have always used mine as box storage. I have roughly 15 plus boxes and use it for long term storage and aging. However now a lot of guy seem to be using them more as a large singles humidor. So let's see who is doing what with their wineadors. I'm curious to see how well they work as a daily humidor versus a aging Wineador. I also keep a 100 ct. desktop for all my smoking sticks and occasionally go into my Wineador for certain sticks or to pull a selection out to transfer into my desktop. Either way is cool just post What you do with yours and a pic if you want.

And Go!

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I just recently went back to humi's for singles and the wineador is used for long term box storage. I did use it as a everyday humidor and it worked great.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
I use mine for both now. I'm going to be reorganizing mine so that the top half stores boxes and the bottom will be trays with singles

It's got a little more now but I'll post pics after I redo it this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free