What's new

Wineador Trays

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hellllllo everyone.

So as the username hints, I live in NJ. Monday the temp reached 80 degrees and my coolerdor temp hit 71 degrees before I threw it in the basement where it went to 69. We dont use the AC much unless its in the 90's+ so I am worried about this summer.

I have done some research and think I will buy a wine cooler.

My question is where is the most cost friendly place to buy trays and how much am I looking at (roughly) for 4 doubles and 1 single tray? I really did not want to go spend to much on this project.

has anyone made them theirself and happen to have step by step directions and a cheap site to get SC from?

thanks in advance all!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
All that information is on this site.

Post up an intro when you get a chance.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
There are a couple of people on the site that do these kinds of trays. For the most part, they aren't "off the shelf" so prices vary. For what you are looking for I would budget somewhere in the neighborhood of $150-200.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is posting an intro too hard? Why should we post information for you that you could search for as easily as we could?
HUH?? geez!

Sorry I didnt get around to posting an intro, I didnt know it would offend you that much. I will be absolutely be sure to shout you out and send you a PM as soon as I post one.

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi Matt, I offer draws & shelves for wine coolers. For the average Vinotemp or Edgestar 28 bottle cooler the prices are:

$15 shelf
$25 Single slot depth
$35 Double slot depth

4 choices of bottom designs, pulls or notch front all the same price. Spanish cedar construction. Hardwood fronts are available as well.

You can see some of them here http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=50602

I'd be happy to work with you when you're ready.
Forrest

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
as an alternative, just use the wire shelves a wineador comes with, and then use empty cigar boxes to store singles. practically free!

(not to take away from Forrest... drawers/shelves are way better, this is just a cheap alternative)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Matt, I offer draws & shelves for wine coolers. For the average Vinotemp or Edgestar 28 bottle cooler the prices are:

$15 shelf
$25 Single slot depth
$35 Double slot depth

4 choices of bottom designs, pulls or notch front all the same price. Spanish cedar construction. Hardwood fronts are available as well.

You can see some of them here http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=50602

I'd be happy to work with you when you're ready.
Forrest
Hey Matt,

I can vouch for Forrest. He made 4 doubles for me and the fit and workmanship are excellent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Matt,

I can vouch for Forrest. He made 4 doubles for me and the fit and workmanship are excellent.
thanks for the info...how many stogies fit in 4 doubles?

does your wineador have its own thread I can check out?

Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Another happy Forrest customer. He offers great value and great customer service...fast turn around as well.